Activities & Technologies
Manoir Forging Solutions
Oil & Gas forging solutions
With a strong know-how and very experienced technical and production teams, Manoir has the capability not only to forge a wide range of raw material, ranging from carbon steel and stainless steel all the way to duplex/superduplex and nickel alloys but also to analyze customer requirements and specification and provide recommendations.
Recent investments in leading edge machining and gear cutting equipment as well as partnerships with a network of subcontractors provide Manoir with the capability to supply additional machining and gear cutting to most of the forgings produced within the division facilities.
Manoir Forging Solutions is referenced with most of the leading Oil&Gas equipment manufacturers as well as companies for their most stringent products and projects.
- Closed-die forging up to 1,000kg / 2,200 lbs
- Hot extrusion up to 1,700 mm length and 500 mm OD / 66 inches length and 20 inches OD
- Analytical IT tools for studies on deformation rations, grain flow, grain sizes and shape optimization
- Heat treatment
- Machining services
- In-house die machining
- In-house laboratory controls
- Range of generic house dies for GV body forging from 1’’ to 7’’ from 3 to 15 K, available in the most common grades